Advanced Keyword Research
Targeted keywords are the bread and butter of a successful SEO strategy. Learn how our experts uncover keywords that will have the most impact on your ranking through our proprietary research process.
Advanced Keyword Research Service
Keyword research is the primary foundation of content marketing and search engine optimization (SEO).
At Sure Oak, our search engine optimization is based on extensive keyword research and our proprietary analytical processes prior to starting any SEO campaign. It is the solid bedrock we build upon to achieve optimal results for our clients.
Through our advanced and proprietary process, you will discover:
- The Keyword Opportunity
- How to Take Advantage of the Keyword Opportunity
- Benefits of the Keyword Opportunity
- Keyword Opportunity Focus & Priorities
- A Holistic Content Strategy Based on the Keyword Opportunity
Our Comprehensive Keyword Research Process
- Keyword Collection
- We typically collect anywhere from 1,000 to 6,000 keywords, depending on your niche.
- We collect keywords from 8-12 different sources, including:
- Your Competitors
- 3rd Party Data Tools
- Your Own Data in Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Search Engine Results Page (SERP) Landscape
- Your Industry’s Data
- Suggestions & Recommendations from Google
- Validation with Our Own Ideas
- Keyword Analysis
- We use our own proven formula to discover the most commonly recurring terms and phrases within your keyword list.
- Keyword Grouping (Clustering)
- The full list of keywords discovered is broken down into separate and targeted groups.
- Our most intensive and time-consuming stage, this is where our secret sauce ensures that every opportunity we find targets your needs, your goals, and your bottom line.
- Through this process, we are able to effectively set the foundation of an optimal, ongoing content strategy that will benefit your website from both on-site (content and optimizations) and off-site (link building) SEO.
- Keyword Mapping
- We decide which pages should correlate with which keywords.
- We identify quick wins and “striking distance” opportunities to meet success metrics faster.
- We identify new pages that should be created for keyword groups that aren’t mapped yet (content gaps).
- Finally, we present a thorough, holistic strategy that will integrate seamlessly throughout all SEO and digital marketing endeavors.