The Sure Oak Scholarship
Sure Oak is a quickly growing and expanding digital marketing agency. We work to deliver high-quality results to all of our clients and believe that no task is too small and no challenge is too great.
While helping our clients achieve amazing results, we also make sure to educate them on the ever-changing field of digital marketing. Because we value education and its benefits, we have created an annual scholarship to help one undergraduate student reach their goals.
All undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university
Required Application Details:
- 1,000 to 1,500 word essay detailing how an education from your college or university will help you achieve your goals. What drew you to this particular college or university? Where do you see yourself in the next five years? How do you plan to get there?
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Successful completion of the Sure Oak Scholarship form below.
How to Apply:
Please complete the form with the following information to apply: The Sure Oak Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay on Personal Goals – Please submit as .pdf or .doc
All application components must be submitted by July 15, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by August 1, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Sure Oak.
- Scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about the Sure Oak Scholarship can be directed to: email@example.com
- The scholarship funds provided by Sure Oak will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Sure Oak Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Sure Oak, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Sure Oak.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on SureOak.com web site.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Sure Oak’s social media pages.