Mid-Level SEO Specialist
Our SEO agency is looking for a candidate with 4+ years experience in SEO. Our company culture is fun, supportive, forward-thinking, and open-minded. We are looking for someone who is all-around awesome, smart, focused, self-directed, and efficient.
This position will include a number of different ongoing white-hat projects, including developing and understanding SEO strategies, keyword research, on-page optimization, technical auditing, conversion-focused SEO, client-facing communication, etc.
- White-hat SEO projects
- Developing and reviewing strategies for specific clients
- Creating summary reports
- Delegating work to appropriate team members as needed
- Reviewing work from team members as needed
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Ability to create and understand SEO strategies
- Understanding of white-hat SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines on time
- Comfortable discussing strategies with clients and team members
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Being part of an awesome, growing team
- Flexible hours
- Long-term and consistent work
- Great experience to progress your skill set and experience
- Training, mentoring, and education as needed
- Awesome culture
- Work remotely
Why Work at Sure Oak?:
The Sure Oak team thrives on helping businesses grow while supporting each other. We are a completely remote team with members around the world. Though we do not get to see each other every day, we have developed a fun, forward-thinking culture through various forms of communication and weekly meetings.
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 8/17/2018
Sure Oak LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.