Our SEO agency is looking for a native English speaker who has basic experience doing SEO. Our company culture is great, fun, supportive, forward-thinking, and open-minded. We are looking for someone who is all-around awesome, smart, and focused, self-directed, and efficient.
This position will include a number of different ongoing white hat projects, including keyword research, competitor analysis, on-page optimization, reviewing backinks, technical audits, and so forth.
- White hat SEO projects
- Keyword research
- Reviewing backlinks
- Creating summary reports
- Native English
- Experience with SEO basics
- Understanding of keyword research
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete competitor analysis
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Be willing to learn
- Being part of an awesome, growing team
- Flexible hours
- Long-term and consistent work
- Great experience and you will learn a lot
- Training, mentoring, and education as needed
Why Work at Sure Oak?:
The Sure Oak team thrives on helping businesses grow while supporting each other. We are a completely remote team with members around the world. Though we do not get to see each other every day, we have developed a fun, forward-thinking culture through various forms of communication and weekly meetings.
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4/20/2018
Sure Oak LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.